Sweet and spicy delicious little bites perfect for your next gathering!
- Fillo dough (found in freezer section)
- 1 Jar of Candied Jalapenos
- 2 8oz Cream cheese
- Start by spooning 4 table spoons of Candied Jalapenos onto a cutting board and chopping them into smaller pieces.
Mix the 2 packages of cream cheese in with the Candied Jalapenos until they are blended well together.
- Next roll out the fillo dough and using two sheets together at a time cut the dough into 4 pieces.
- Scope out a table spoonful of the cream cheese and Candied Jalapeno mixture ad place in the center of each square.
- Fold the dough making the squares into tiny 'purses'.
- Place the tiny 'purses' on waxing lined trays.
- To add a golden brown finish lightly brush the pastry with egg white. Make sure not to allow it to drip onto the wax paper or the pastry will end up baking to the wax paper.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 mins.
Let cool and enjoy!